Friday, July 10, 2009

Crap Attack!

BUT IT'S BETTER IF YOU DO
PANIC! AT THE DISCO

[A FEVER YOU CAN'T SWEAT OUT]

Haven't been updating my blog frequently. Things between Hamdi and I have taken a turn for the worse. I wouldn't elaborate on that. Anyways, I was supposed to be going out with Hussein tomorrow. A mutual friend I met from Sop 2 years ago.

Someone whom I don't even remember the looks. Not even the slightest memory.

I was ok with going out with him as a friend on Saturday for a movie and dinner. But it all came to a stop when I went to check him out on his FaceBook. See, FaceBook is a dangerous thing. That's the reason why I hate it so much.

He's terrific friends (flirting partners) with Yani.

That's it. I want to get out of this circle badly. I had enough of seeing them everywhere. This whole Bloco thing just sucks the fuck out of me. Enough is enough. Saturday is another ME day.

RED LIGHT SPECIAL
TLC

[CRAZYSEXYCOOL]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home