Wednesday, May 20, 2009

15th

ALL THE ABOVE
MAINO FEAT. T-PAIN

[IF TOMORROW COMES]

I'm addicted to this song. *points above*

I just got home from school. Went back to RP to meet up with Hamdi, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that Subways taking over that spot beside the bookstore that used to be empty. Not even my office has Subways! Ok lah, I was just jealous.

Its such a pisser to keep thinking how unlucky my batch of students was. We NEVER get to come to school at 9PM. We NEVER get to try the stupid Subways. We NEVER get to only have 3 UTs. Now, who can blame me for my grades? :D

Met Hamdi today, after he said he wanted to meet me last night. My prayers seemed to be answered. If we hadn't broke up, today actually marks the 15th month of our relationship. I was half anticipating for him to ask me back (or at least for me to accumlate enough mood to pop the question instead). But the other half of me wasn't. So, I wasn't that disappointed after all.

Instead, I am happy today. I was in fact so lethargic and restless during work, because I couldn't wait to meet him after work. Its like, I've got my mind on after 530PM, I have no mood to do whatsoever I'm supposed to do, at let's say... 1030AM?! Hahaha.

Work today was simply more printing and more filing. Luckily I'm not involved in the larger project my 2 other colleagues are doing. The previous project in March was enough to drive me up my wall and my hair, down the manhole. That's that. I'm going to pretend that I'm busy everyday, so that no one calls on me. Oi. I earn peanuts compared to the permanent staffs ok.

Hamdi and I hung out at our usual library spot, and I was so tempted to sleep on him. I was really tired. But I didn't want to waste my time sleeping, so I decided to stay awake instead. I didn't regret staying awake. (:
We had some Subway sandwiches, then had fun. After which, the library was going to close, then we left for the carpark... :D

Then we took his bike and left for home. On the way, we kind of witnessed an accident on the road, and Hamdi volunteered to help out after he fetch me home. He just called me, and he's already home.

Before he left, I actually kind of hinted him that today was a really special day for me, and that I was really happy. He didn't seem so affected by it, as he doesn't know why its so special to me. He's not my boyfriend anyways. I can't expect any reaction out of him, anymore.

What really makes me want to slap him now is that, he could just open his stupid mouth and ask me for my blog URL. I know he wants it. But thing is, he just wouldn't budge. So will I. I'll only give it to people who ask. If you happen to chance upon this, then... Ok. What do you want me to say? Haha.

I'm so freaking happy today. Thank you, boy.

I NEED YOU
BACKSTREET BOYS

[MILLENIUM]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home