Thursday, July 16, 2009

He don't like me anymore

HUSH HUSH (REMIX)
PUSSYCAT DOLLS

[HUSH HUSH (SINGLE)]

Blogging @ 1645PM in the office

Was listening to Far Away by Nickelback. Then I realized how much I miss that song. Anyways, I know its stupid that, I actually wanted to buy tickets to the Liverpool match on Sunday 27 July 2009. All the Liverpool fans in Singapore seem to be going, except Hamdi. No, I’m not a fan. So I thought of getting him those tickets, and yet, I got chided by him instead.

He’s right… I didn’t spare a thought for him. I thought he’d be happy to have the tickets, but he isn’t happy that I’ll be paying for it. Stupid me… I kept telling myself that this will be a surprise and I will not let him know anything until that day itself. But I’m so afraid he’d have those cursed Bloco practices. I should have known better that there wouldn’t be any practices on Sundays… Then I could have probably went ahead with this stupid surprise of me.

Thank god I didn’t go ahead to get the tickets. He wasn’t happy anyways…

Was reading a comic that I used to read when I was in secondary school. Thought I was just like the female character in that book. Just that she’s more naïve and stupid than I am. Her boyfriend rides a bike… Her dad disapproves of their relationship… She’s hyper sensitive…

Then something came up into my head. I want to take up a bike license, and get my own bike. So that I could ride side by side with Hamdi. I always thought this was fun. And I’ve already signed up for RTT this morning at my work place…

And when I told Hamdi I was determined to attain a bike license, he said it wasn’t cool and he was already going to sell his bike. It felt worse than being crushed by a boulder, though I was never crushed by a boulder before.

Then now, I’m left wondering whether or not to go ahead and take the RTT… Well, at least I could tell people I’ve taken the RTT, though I didn’t continue.

Yesterday, I added Hamdi on Facebook (finally I had the guts to). And I was quite confident with myself that I’ll be alright… I’ll be ok… We’ll soon be back together.

I’m slowly losing that faith.

Sometimes, I don’t know why I come to work. I’d just stare at my emails the whole day, waiting for God knows who. My mobile too…

Yesterday, all my troubles seem so far away…


I’m going jobless soon too. And I am really really really very stressed. I wish I could drink again, but I’ve already promised Hamdi not to. At least I could sleep after getting drunk. :)

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY
QUEEN

[A NIGHT AT THE OPERA]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home