Thursday, October 8, 2009

Boom Boom Pow!

INSOMNIA
CRAIG DAVID

[GREATEST HITS]

Ok. I think I ought to give an explaination for neglecting my blog for such a long time, without any proper updates at all.

1. I've been single for the longest time already. Yes yes. Its what you think it is.

2. Mira and I have this huge secret, that I could share, while she can't.

3. We made a new friend. And he's a Singh officer. Bloody FUCKERR!

4. We're working now at some small company at Sembawang.

5. I've been extremely lazy.

Then now, I shall elaborate on all 5 points. As if people really read? But bah ~ !

Yes, Hamdi and I have already called it on in a way explainable only to the both of us. Still, I wish him all the best in whatever he does. Oh wells, anyways, this song is for him. (:

John Legend - Everybody Knows


You've been a great guy through the whole relationship. I'm the one who's in the wrong I guess. You know me, I'd always put the blame on myself. Still, I wish you the best in whatever that you do. I'm always here if you ever need a friend.

And now, I think I'm going to blog a great helluva deal about Mira and I. But before I start of everything. I will share Mira and mine's big big secret. But no... I'm not going to disclose anything. I just want to share how happy the both of us are. This is enough proof:




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


I really hope this is enough. Right Mira? Laughed like a bitch for god knows how many days already, and we still can't get over it. Especially me! I so totally want to cry everytime I think about it. Hahahahahaha!

So ok. We've hung out with Sharime and his best friend, Jaswinder for some time. We shall call them Mimi and Mr Singh respectively, ok? See, there's already a sense of masculinity in Mr Singh's name and feminity in Mimi's name. Like Mira said, they make a great gay couple that will make everyone go, Awwwww ~ !

So day after day, we get to know Mr Singh a little bit more, and we found out that underneath the fair, hairy exterior, he's not fair, and he's one helluva fierce officer. Seriously, the way he screams at his recruits (Mira can imitate him very well) is scary. Though Mira and I always end up laughing for no apparent reason. We will really laugh till I'm in stitches.

And this Mr Singh, he's completely different when he's on MSN and in person. On MSN, whatever he does is talk. Ok, like who doesn't right? So when you have nothing to say, you probably wouldn't reply, isn't it? So yea. Its the same case for Mr Singh. Just that this guy, ... If you didn't reply him, he'd talk to you again 10 minutes later and say, "yup yup." SO WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO SAY?! Hahahaha! Fucking funny ar this Indian. He's one of the first Indian man I'm not scared of. Awww...!



This is for you lah, Mr Singh. But no, you are nothing compared to Jay Sean even though you're a handsome Punjabi. Hahaha! *hugs*
So that's all for the description of our new friend made. Hahaha!

Mimi too, got enlisted into NS on Tuesday. Said he'd call me. But didn't last night. Oh wells... I couldn't ask for more. :)

Ok. Back on something more serious, Mira and I've gotten a job at this SME company located somewhere in Sembawang. However, the 2 princesses (Mira: Queen & Princess ok?!) will be seperated. And Mira Britney Ariel Spears will be working off from Jurong East's void deck. HAHAHAHA! Yea, when I first told my mom I be working from the void deck, my mom was shocked too. And I told her there's a table, a chair, a laptop, and a scanner under the void deck. Like literally! We're not kidding.

And I be working from the Sembawang main office though. We'll be rotated for the different sites, but still, I want to work with Mira. I know we'd create havoc if we be working together. Confirm mampos. I was just calling Mira an hour ago telling her that I want to push all the computers and files off the table and I'll dance and get so fucked up during lunch break when nobody else is around in the office. HAHAHA! And when Mira said she could so imagine, I just burst out laughing. Die lah the both of us... Cannot work sia.

Mira, this is for us.



With my first pay, I'm going to be doing so many things! I want to look like Keri Hilson from Knock You Down!



I so want to be an independent woman like her... Chey. First off, I've got to start wearing heels more often and dancing like a proper lady not, not dance like how a chinese would. Hor Mira?

*imlaughingagain*
Die lah, like that everyday laugh.
Confirm every night cry one.


Anyways, I'm so waiting for Mira to come online because she's gotten her laptop from our boss already, all the way Jurong. As for me, I'VE TAKEN THE WHITE ONE, BITCH! And then she said I'm racist.

JAI HO
A.R. RAHMAN FEAT. PUSSYCAT DOLLS

[SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE SOUNDTRACK]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home