Friday, August 14, 2009

HAHAHA!

Heartbreaker
Mariah Carey Feat. Jay-Z

[RAINBOW]

WON'T YOU GO ON AND BREAK MY HEART ~


Oh god damn! I so love this song. Its kind of like my jam when I was still crushing on Nizar during my secondary school days. I'd sing to this song everyday, and think I'm cute all over, and deep down Nizar did love me, just that he's too egoistic to show it. GET OVER IT BITCH! Hahaha!

So its been a pretty long hiatus I was on. I came back only because I was reading Mira's blog entries, and I missed the joy of blogging. I've got a lot of things blog about actually, and I don't even know where to start.

"NANANANANA ~ DIVA IS A FEMALE VERSION OF A HUSTLA!

I'm so grinding thin air. XD

You know what? All of a sudden, I really don't want to blog anymore. I want to take a bath, paint my nails, fix my hair, dress my best, put on my make-up, wear my heels and dance at home. HAHAHA! SERIOUSLY, MY iTUNES IS MAKING ME VERY HAPPY!

*** Half an hour later ***

Ok I'm back! I was dancing in my pyjamas actually. I couldn't be bothered to change and all. No one saw me anyways. :D

Alright. So the month of July was pretty action packed. Hamdi and I actually went to catch Liverpool when they came to town. And although nobody believes me, I want to say that Fernando Torres waved at me. I swear. Though JT keeps chiding me, I trust that she's just being extremely jealous. :)

It all started on the 25 July 2009 (I remember clearly). Such an eventful afternoon. That day was the NE Show (NDP preview for Primary 5s), and I had the tickets to catch the show. The entrance to the Marina Platform was only opened at 4PM, and I went to meet Hamdi in the early afternoon, to pass him somethings at the F1 pit. The F1 pit was the waiting area for all the NDP performers. I went there to collect the tickets from him as well.

To cut the story short, I was there at around 12 plus, and he had to leave to go to the Marina Platform at around 2 plus. So I was left alone. Suddenly, I received a call from YC, who was practising his Commando marchings at the F1 pit.

"Eh I just saw Liverpool on the bus leh."
"Yah right. Very funny. I just spoke to Torres."
"Eh serious. Don't believe then up to you lah."


Then right after that, I received a call from Hamdi, him telling me the same thing. Just that this time, he told me he saw the Liverpool bus, and not Liverpool themselves. I was at Popeye (Singapore Flyer) at that point of time. And when he told me that Liverpool's buses were blue and red, the sercurities were clad in black, I almost choked on my fries.

RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES, THE 2 BUSES WERE JUST THERE. YEA! IN FRONT OF MY FACE! WITH THE CLADDED BLACK FROM TOP TO TOE SERCURITIES THERE!

I sat in front of the buses for about 45 minutes, and I was kind of alone over there. Liverpool went up the buses one by one. ONE BY ONE! I FUCKING SWEAR I GOT PARALYSED FOR A MOMENT OR TWO!

And there was Torres. I could recognize that Angel from afar. He's so freaking cute! I can't find any other words to describe him. And when he was on the bus, I just let out a stupid wave, trying to make sure that I don't look to excited or stupid (I was actually screaming through the phone to Hamdi, yet trying to maintain my sweetest smile). And Torres waved back to me. I DIDN'T GET A PICTURE OF THAT! COS' I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE CAMERA OF MY PHONE. >:(

Far-fetched I know. But I swear on my life, that Torres waved to me. I MEAN WHO ELSE COULD HE BE WAVING TO?! I was almost like the only one there?! Duh DUH?! HAHAHA! What puzzles me was, what the hell were they doing at the Marina Platform?

And the next day, I had great fun just looking at Torres for a whole 1 hour. :)





A very bored goalkeeper.



:)







HAHAHAHAHAHA! >:D




I don't know what #19 is doing, but he looks so fatherly and sweet... AWWW!




Sea of red. My skin got really red too after that whole event. >:(






That's Jing Ting over there in yellow with her boyfriend on her left!





Ok. I got to go and bathe now. I'll blog again another day! :D

LOVEFOOL
THE CARDIGENS

[FIRST BAND ON THE MOON]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home