Monday, October 12, 2009

We love our job

SPACE
PUSSYCAT DOLLS

[DOLL DOMINATION]

To show how much Mira and I love our job,


see how happy we are? Oh yea. :)

Man... I've got a pair of swollen eyes. And I think I look so ugly today. Especially when my menses is coming too, and I'm having breakouts on my face. I hate it when I have pimples on my chin or upper lip or anywhere around my mouth. It's not pretty. Hahaha. Whatever it is, pimples are NOT pretty. I want to have flawless beautiful skin...! :(

Yesterday when I went to visit the doctor regarding my swollen eyes, the doctor's first reaction to me when he saw my eyes was, "Aiyo!" Almost immediately, I felt demoralized already. And till now, my eyes are still itching. He said it was caused by dust and irritation. I so totally believe him. My office is a perfect nest for dust I suppose.

Met Yas too for lunch. He treated me Pepper Lunch and told me about his army experiences that made me laughed. Its funny. Had coffee at Holland Village with Hamdi too in the evening before making home. Reached home and had conference with Mira, Mr Singh and Mimi. Its so freaking funny that mimi has to talk REALLLLLLY soft and we could hardly make out what he was saying when Mr Singh was screaming. Hahahaha!

Anyways, I'm really tired now and I got to sleep... But I'm working lah. Ccb.
Mira and I are not happy already. So Mr Singh better keep us girls happy with his Thosai tonight. Hahahaha!

ALL FOR YOU
JANET JACKSON

[ALL FOR YOU]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home