Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Life Sucks

FIRE BOMB
RIHANNA

[RATED R]

I cried in the bath today. I'm stressed. I've been so hard on myself I'm going nuts. I'm contemplating suicide. But that's insane. There're too many beautiful things in life that I haven't seen. I can't leave this Earth so soon.

I'm devastated. I've wasted so much of youth on something that's not going to turn out anywhere good. What the fuck was I thinking?

I hate crying by myself. A hug from my bolster and the cosiness from a blanket is totally different from a physical hug. Why can't the people I'm upset about be as upset as I am? Is God really unfair or am I just getting my just desserts?

In any case, what have I done wrong? Why aren't the people who done me wrong crying in their bathrooms, getting knocked down by cars, failing their studies and dying from a disease?

I hate my life. I hate it so much.

NOTHING IN THIS WORLD
SEAN KINGSTON FEAT. PAULA DEANDA

[SEAN KINGSTON]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home