Friday, November 13, 2009

I never stray too far from the sidewalk

BECAUSE OF YOU
KELLY CLARKSON

[BREAKAWAY]

My entries have been extremely short these days. I have so many things to blog about. But seriously, I just don't feel like sharing it with anyone. The happy news (which I blogged about a couple of days back) was actually, that I'm shortlisted for an interview with SIA on the 24th November. Oh yes, I am extremely happy. Its like I'm one step onwards to my dream.

A lot of people think that stewardesses want to stewardesses for the glam and free travelling. I don't deny the free travelling part. But glam, no. I'll definitely want to indulge myself in excessive designer goods if I could afford them. But on the other hand, being an air stewardess is like another career all by itself, to me. And its also a dream that I want to fulfil not only for myself, but for my mom too.

She has always wanted to be a stewardess, but because of her height, she wasn't able to. Me too, I'm vertically challenged. And complexion challenged too. But when I found out that I'll be having an interview 2 weeks later, I've been disciplining myself. Sleeping no later than 1030PM, drinking at least 2 litres of water every day. I'm enjoying every bit of it, because I know I'm getting healthy. :)

And I feel like I've seen some improvements for my skin too. Though rather minimal. I'm not blessed with good skin like majority teenagers have. What touches me the most is my mom. She, has been showering me with costly treatments. IPL blue-light treatments to chemical peels. The guilt and gratefulness I feel cannot be expressed in words.

Mummy, I love you. I really want to be a stewardess as much as you to.


Whatever that has been stressing me out... Sigh. Jealously is really getting the worst of me. I get intimidated with pretty people. I hate that. I am pretty too, I know it. Just that I don't acknowledge that, because I don't ever feel that I'm ever pretty enough.

I'm just another victim of plastic, and I'm worried. :(

TOO LITTLE TOO LATE
JOJO

[THE HIGH ROAD]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home