Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This sucks

I NEED A GIRL
P. DIDDY FEAT. USHER

[WE INVENTED THE REMIX]

Its only a freaking 1339PM. Argh... Time passes so fucking slowly when you're working in an environment where you detest. No friends, no one to talk to over here. Its just you and your MP3, while you answer calls. And it gets addingly annoying when you have to act like somebody you know you're not. Just because you've got to save your rice bowl. I've got to tolerate the nonsense of a foreign worker.


All the trouble for this.

I so can't wait to leave this place. I've got so many things to blog about. But I'm just so lazy. Either that, I am not exactly be bothered. I pray that my interview on the 24th will be a successful one. I really don't see myself sitting here anymore, at least for a few more months that is.

Argh.

UMBRELLA (REMIX)
RIHANNA FEAT. JAY-Z & CHRIS BROWN

[UMBRELLA (SINGLE)]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home