Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mint Green Nails

DEAD & GONE
T.I. FEAT. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

[PAPER TRAIL]

I just had my nails painted last night, in mint green. They still look pretty mat right now, because I haven't apply the top coat for my nails. I'm just waiting for my dad to see my nails and reprimand me. :P

Yea. Daddy's finally back from Africa. And he got me my Bally's. Coffee flavoured. Wah lau eh... I want to try the original. But its ok. My whole family woke up at 5AM this morning to fetch our dad back from the airport. And while we were waiting for my dad, mummy and I went to kaypoh on this steward(ess) briefing. I think it was so obvious that I was actually looking on with envy ok. Its like, I so want to be part of them. I so want to just put on the kebaya and strut in it down Changi Airport together with my colleagues, pushing my huge LV travelling bag on the trolley, and smiling with glamour to the little girls who are looking at us, inspiring them to be stewardesses at the same time. :)

So my dad finally reached, and the first thing he asked for, was a hug from my mom. Quietly, deep down underneath, I wanted to hug my dad too. Aww... But don't want sebok lah. Haha.

So we had a super heavy breakfast before we each headed off for work, while daddy went home for his much needed sleep.

Suddenly don't feel like blogging anymore. Lol. I'm feeling rather emotional.

FAR AWAY
NICKELBACK

[ALL THE RIGHT REASONS]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home