Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My face :(

THE DEDICATION (AY DJ)
JIBBS FEAT. LLOYD

[NEW TEMPO, NEW SWAG]


Wah... Not funny lor if my face becomes like that.

I just came back from the doctor's. And I'm to take anti-biotics and hormone pills again. Yes... Those hormone pills that causes weight gain. Actually I'm not really keen in taking those pills. I mean... Hey it took me quite a long while to lose my 6 - 9KG of weight and now, I think its all coming back.

So I must really create a strict regime for myself, and I have to be disciplined enough to stick through it for months. Even if it means I will only leave to the age of 50.

1. I must sleep by 1030PM (latest)
2. I must drink lots and lots of water
3. I must exercise and listen to my lifestyle coach
4. I must drink tea every night before I sleep
5. I must put a towel on my pillow before I sleep
6. I must take good care of my face and go for facial once I have the money
7. I must refrain from make-up

ARHHHHHHHH!

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS
MARIAH CAREY

[MEMOIRS OF AN IMPERFECT ANGEL]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home