Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Nataliang the Baby Banana

EVERYWHERE I GO
SHAWN MULLINS

[BENEATH THE VELVET SKY]

So Mira wants me to blog. Yet I don't even know where to start. Ok, actually I do. But I don't know how to start. Oh wells, I'll just go with the flow.

It all started with this super annoying colleague of mine. She's from Malaysia, and no, I do not have any qualms with Malaysians. In fact, what I heard from my mom are good comments, because my mom do work with them as well. But what didn't occur to me was that, my mom works in the frontline. Duh, her colleagues can definitely speak wonderful English.

Ok. I won't say my English is terrific, but at least I could communicate properly. I'm pretty much multilingual (including the dialects I understand). Ok Pam, this isn't about you. Its about your pritty colleague.

Today, Ms N will be attending a meeting with our boss. I suppose it would be some kind of low-standard broken-English speaking meeting, with the standards of the people who's going to attend. Right, Mira? So Ms N decided to dress up a little more than usual (to me, no difference). And our colleagues commented on her being pretty and all.

**SIDE TRACK: Anyone in the right state of mind will totally agree that I am NOT jealous of the attention she's basking in. But it really pisses me off how some people can angkat bola until they can lie right through their teeth without evening batting their eyelids! Ok. Unless you have a gap in your teeth like another colleague of mine.


But anyways,


OI! YOU THINK YOU REALLY PRETTY AR?! I so can't take it when she said she's pretty. Know what? With my skinless eyelids, and acne prone face now, I'm still 100% confident that the foreign workers will choose to rape me instead of her. I'm talking serious shit. This woman thinks she's funny ar?!


I so want to get my friend to POK her face ok! Not funny know this woman. Hahahaha! Mira and I can't stop gossiping about her. Last week, it was Mr Singh. This week, is Ms Banana. HAHAHAHA!

Talking about Banana. Mira was telling me that rambut dier macam nak step Rihanna. I burst out laughing immediately. And I was thinking of something rhyming to put that makes Rihanna sounds insulting. When I was thinking, one of my colleagues was talking about Goreng Pisang, and so I said my colleague looks more like a Banana than Rihanna. HAHAHAHA! I seriously think my joke is funny. HAHAHAHAHA!

And you see Mira lah. She's speculating rumours about our boss and our colleague. She was saying that the meeting may not be a meeting with Singtel after all. Oh wells, maybe Hotel 81 needs to fix cables? And then we said baby Nataliang is on the way. HAHAHAHA!


Knnnbccb. I know I would be crying tonight for sure. Been laughing balls the whole day with Mira, over MSN. I cannot imagine if we're working together at the same location. Confirm pay-cut.

SEXY BITCH
DAVID GUETTA FEAT. AKON

[ONE LOVE]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home