Saturday, October 24, 2009

Neutral working attitude Saturday ~

STILL LOVING YOU
SCORPIONS

[LOVE AT FIRST STING]

Its a beautiful Saturday morning, and I actually had to wake up for work today. Sucks right? I know. Even Recruit Sharime pities me. So now, its already 1PM, my usual waking up time for Saturdays. Yet I'm already halfway through work. 104 units today, seriously no joke. But so far, everything's been going on smoothly. No cock ups or screw ups. Except that Shahron met a fighting couple in one of the units. Yay. But we're only halfway there, so I'm still praying for smooth transition for the rest of the day.

I even prepared kernel corns and baked beans for battle in the office. HAHA!

Suprisingly this morning when I awoke, I wasn't feeling too exhausted whatsoever. But I guess my fatigue will be taking its toll on me soon enough in the later afternoon. My eyes are getting the same irritating sickness too. Argh... Fucking annoying.

And this morning while at work, I had a pleasant suprise from Hamdi too. :D He actually got Subways Turkey Breast sub specially delivered to my work place. Awww...!


Thank you Hamdi. I'll personally deliver food down to you too when you're working, and if I do have the time. :)

So for the past few days, Mira and I haven't been laughing that much during work.

First, because we're fucking busy that we're mostly pissed to laugh.
Second, banana hasn't been slipping me jokes.
Third, we have missions to be completed at night. *kening naik naik non-stop* So we can't laugh too much in the day, or we'll end up crying at night.

But still, we found time for this.


I think we should both get awards for the most dilligent workers in the company. We'd even take time out to understand all our foreign workers, and Mira even claims that I have scandals with them.

There's Anandan, the darkest of them all, whom I've not met yet. Obviously my matchmaker Mira has been doing a terrible job for me. I haven't even met my date before. And then there's another one whom's supposedly called Baya. But I call him Bala for extra affection in his name. HAHAHA! Stop it eh Pam. Banglas all... Racism ar?!


IF YOU'RE TRYNA WORK, PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!


Yay! Will be going for IPL blue-light treatment for my face next Saturday! Hopefully, things will turn out fine. (:

ALL I HAVE TO GIVE
BACKSTREET BOYS

[BACKSTREET'S BACK]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home