Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Wishlist

WONDER WOMAN
TREY SONGZ

[TREY DAY]

Don't get me wrong. Just yesterday I was yapping like a bitch about my breakup, calling Mira over the phone and crying like a waterfall. I'm still upset. But I have to make myself realize that the more I dwell on, the more I'm going to just waste time. I want to be an independent woman, I really do. And now God's giving me the chance to. Appreciate it. Still, I wish love would still come back to my life. Life without love is like a poster without colors. Its cool on the outside, monochrome on the inside. And since my birthday is coming soon, let's get started with my wishlist, so I can get started on my life, shall we? :D

Wishes are not rated accordingly to sequence. However, all of them are of significant importance to me, and gifts are still welcomed. :)


#1 iMac


I am a very organized person (when it comes to computer). I make sure my pictures are in the right folders, my songs are spelt accurately with the right full stops, hyphens, and caps on the right alphabets. Like my iPod, I make sure all the album arts, year of release, composers, genre are there. I can never stand seeing songs like, _____ - Track 1 or rihanna-hating on the club ft dream. NO! Messy!

Back to why I prefer an iMac rather than a laptop. iMac more atas lah. And I don't really find a laptop necessary since I'm no longer studying in RP, and I'm not the kind who brings my laptop out just to watch some shows, or pretend to do some notes. What sort of notes could you possibly be doing with 45% left of battery life at the bus stop?! I'd rather have an iMac situated on my desk... Wah. I think it will add a whole lot of coolness to my room.

However, I stumbled upon this picture, and I think I might just make a exception on Macbooks. :D This is just an optional #1.

The legendary gold-plated Macbook


#2 A stylo pair of speakers that can bring the roof down



Bonus if there's an iPod plug-in. My boss is back so I can't blog anymore. Knn.

TRY SLEEPING WITH A BROKEN HEART
ALICIA KEYS

[THE ELEMENT OF FREEDOM]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home