Friday, July 23, 2010

Boyfriend #2 ~

BOYFRIEND #2
PLEASURE P FEAT. LUDACRIS

[THE INTRODUCTION OF MARCUS COOPER]

I fucking love the current song that I'm listening to right now. It isn't really about the lyrics you know. Cos' first, it doesn't really make sense. And I don't think I wanna get a second boyfriend just to have sex. I think I'll just dump boyfriend #1 if he really treats me the way he does in the MV. Then again, I'll prolly get dumped instead lor. Knnbccb.

So I heard my much awaited MV's out... I love you T.I.! :D:D


Quality's rubbish but aiyah, don't care lah.

HOT. HOT. HOT!


I so totally dig it whenever I see him in his gangsta tux you know. Like the one in Whatever You Like. Wah. Melt. Really really melt. Oh my god. I just watched the video again. I want to open my windows and scream.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


Anyways, fuck Sharime. He's rude, and whatever it is. Fuck that bitch.

ALWAYS COME BACK TO YOUR LOVE
SAMANTHA MUMBA

[GOTTA TELL YOU]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home