Thursday, August 26, 2010

Crush

CRUSH
MANDY MOORE

[MANDY MOORE]



You know everything that I'm afraid of
You do everything i wish i did
Everybody wants you, everybody loves you

I know i should tell you how i fell
I wish everyone would disappear
Every time time you call me, I'm too scared to be me
And I'm too shy to say

Ooh, I got a crush on you
I hope you feel the way that i do
I get a rush
When I'm with you
Ooh, I've got a crush on you
A crush on you

You know, I'm the one that you can talk to
And sometimes you tell me thing that i don't want to know
I just want to hold you
And you say exactly how you feel about her
And I wonder, could you ever think of me that way

Ooh, I got a crush on you
I hope you feel the way that i do
I get a rush
When I'm with you
Ooh, I've got a crush on you
A crush on you

Ooh, I wish i could tell somebody
But there's no one to talk to, nobody knows
I've got a crush on you
A crush on you, I got a crush

You say everything that no one says
But i feel everything that you're afraid to feel
I will always want you, I will always love you
I've got a crush...


I'm in love


I really am. This warm fuzzy wuzzy feeling that I'm having. It just makes me so nausea, in a good way I guess. I don't find myself thinking of people often. I think of things that I shouldn't worry about. But these days, my head's just filled with crazy little things that just made me laugh by myself. And I feel so stupid, but who cares. I'm in love. And whenever I feel stupid, I'd just call him and laugh it out. Though he probably thinks I'm crazy. Haha!

Hell yeah, I'm crazy. Crazy in love!

I know I shouldn't tell anyone about it, because its supposed to be a crush, and crushes are meant to be secret. Yet I've been telling at least 1 person everyday. And I guess the whole world knows that now. I just think its such a lovely thing to just share whatever happiness I'm having now.

Its been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long since I last felt this way. Waking up every dreadful morning, yet realizing that I won't get bored with the calls and SMSes I'll be receiving. Being in love is so healthy. It made me laugh more, made me smile more, and just love and appreciate everything around me. :)

So many things I wanna say, but I just don't know how. I just wanna tell the whole world, I'M IN LOVE AR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It feels like the whole city's in love when I'm in love.

Though no commitments will be involved :(, but I'm pretty confident that things will still turn out right (or so I hope). Then again, so many factors I've got to think about. Sometimes, I just wished I had all the freedom in the world, make my own decisions and I could totally ignore my parent's acknowledgement.

Ironically, without my parents, I doubt I had no love either. I love you daddy and mummy. (:

I'm so psychotically in love right now, I look forward to SMSes everyday. Even though they mean nothing. :)

I'm so sickeningly in love right now, I just wanna meet him every single day and get sick of his face so bad that I would use a fish to slap him.

I'm so disgustingly in love right now, I listen to bubblegum pop every single day so that I could jump while I walk in the carpark.

I'm so obsessively in love right now, I freaking stalk him on his Facebook every morning, even though it means being late for work.

I'm so scaryly in love right now, I wanna show him how I look without make-up and wonder if it will freak him out.

I'm so freakingly in love right now, I enjoy talking to him so much even it means awkward silences, and not having enough sleep.

I'm so irritatingly in love right now, I hope he reads this and I hope this scares the hell out of him, and he'll call me and say he's freaked out. At least he calls. :D

I'M IN LOVE DAMN IT!



MICHAEL JACKSON
MAN IN THE MIRROR

[BAD]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home