Friday, January 14, 2011

Not healed

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE
JET

[GET BORN]

Morning world. I'm late for work for 10 minutes and right now I'm blogging on the subway. I think I'm quite addicted to this. When I don't have anyone to message, I guess I'll just keep my fingers busy here. So today's gonna be a relatively busy day. What's with the fukuburuko bags that we're gonna sell in the morning. And guess what, I'm late. Is Cynthia gonna kill me or what. I spent a little bit too much time on my iTunes this morning while I was doing my make up. Can't help it. Mainstream songs rock my socks.

Things between Iryan and I may seem to no longer much tension. However, I'm feeling different about this. I have absolutely no idea what to say or do right now. Its like the both of us are hanging onto something we're pretending is not there. Aiya don't know lah. Damn bloody tired. Last night, we had a chat on MSN to hopefully lighten the load off each other's mind. It probably did him well, and like I said before. I don't know what to do when people apologize. It just feels awkward. And when assholes don't apologize, I whine and complain like a menstruating bitch. Well, that's me for you.

So last night he'd also tell me that showing concern isn't just about love, showering your partner with gifts, making out and sex. Omg. He thinks I'm all about that. Seriously I don't understand why does he and his friends have to see me like some stink filled whore?! I am not! Damn it. Maybe I'm creating a mountain out of a molehill. I don't know. But I just didn't wanna continue the conversation last night and I just went straight to bed. Tired lah. I really wanna rest. Don't wanna fight anymore. Waste my breath and makes me look more stupid than people already perceive me to be.
Was talking to Mira the whole night before I chatted with Iryan. We are both pissed off and upset with people who just cannot and despise and stereotype and degrade and condemn people like us who are young and just wanna have fun in a different sort of way. Do not disrespect the way we are because we did not disrespect your ways no matter how weird you guys seem to us. So just shut up, nobody cares about your opinion god damn it. Don't go around asking people to repent or make people think that they're not gonna go to heaven. You're not God. So you don't do the judging.

MONSTER
LADY GAGA
[FAME MONSTER]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home