Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What next?

I WANT TO BREAK FREE
QUEEN

[THE WORKS]

First, my A/O said I was lazy. Next? I've a group of A/O coming against me. Seriously, what have I, a temporary staff did to cause so much turmoil?

I felt so accused when I called her over the phone to chat about it. The things I heard from her felt like a sharp cut through my heart. Ever since one of the temporary staffs left, I was made to collect the leftover shit. And now, this shit automatically turns into the result of me not concentrating at work.

Alright, I do admit that I did made quite a number of mistakes. But to be fair, I think anybody doing my work would have done mistakes. And no one told me about the impact of the whole situation either. No explanation, nothing. I just happened to hear about it.

Then I realized that everything turns out to be my fault. No. I am not happy at all. Because I felt blamed for the whole thing, when my contribution to this stupid impact is not much. Just because I had to take over someone's work after they left, all the wrongs made became MY wrongs. Hello?

And about the not concentrating, and chatting. I would really love to tell whoever, that I DO NOT engage in long conversations with whoever they think I'm so-called close to. The only long conversations I do engage with are the other 3 colleagues surrounding me.

I feel upset. Like my dreams have just crashed and shattered in front of my very eyes. I had a talk with my dad and my mom just now. Broke down, as usual. But still, I feel horrible.

No mood for work tomorrow, but I just have to. And this time, I got to concentrate more at work.

STEP UP
SAMANTHA JADE

[STEP UP SOUNDTRACK]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home