Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Debut of Pretty Trinkets!

#1 FAN
PLIES FEAT. KEYSHIA COLE & J. HOLIDAY

[DEFINITION OF REAL]

I woke up this morning feeling so light and happy. Seems like I've swept many problems off my mind already. But the ultimate problem-sweeping would be this Friday when I finally get my pay from SIA, I hope. SIA has been holding onto my July pay and now I'm ass-high in debts. Its like a complete traffic jam. I thought my pay was going to come in on the 21st July. And so I booked a lot of things, and piled up bills on me. Thinking that I'd be able to pay on the 21st July. Yet, till now?! I've yet to pay any of bills, and I owe people money. Let's have a break-down shall we. (Thank God only my close friends knows about this blog. xP)

$40 (Ben; Reminding from the Liverpool match tickets)
$100 (Auntie Elsie; July's facial)
$138 (Mummy; $88 (Chalet) + $50 (Buy beading materials))
$86 (Jing Ting; To pay my bills)
$80.80 (Skyroom; I reserved some clothes there)

# Total: $444.80

Very good. And my pay for this month is almost dry. $444.80... Very good number too. Any one wants to lend me like $11 or something? At least then the number wouldn't look this bad... $455.80?

I've burnt my fingers badly, and this time, I'd wait till I see my money before I get anything for myself. This is terrible. Hamdi even compared me to his auntie yesterday. Oh hell yea, I wish I could earn $10K a month like she does.

To be honest, I'm tired, and I think I could go back to bed any minute now, but I just can't sleep the minute my head hits the pillow. I feel so excited about my blog-shop. Yea! I have a blog-shop, that I've been dragging on for weeks. And now that its finally opened. Go visit it people!

Pretty Trinkets



Credits to Jing Ting and Trevor for accompanying me last Thursday night just to take pictures for my accessories that I'll be selling. Although we haven't taken a lot of pictures, still, I want to thank them for sparing that thought and time for me. And all I did was made dinner for them. Cheap labour eh. Hahaha! Trevor will be leaving for NS on the 11th September and I still owe Jing Ting a birthday treat when her birthday is on the 08th August.

So, dear friends, please go visit that blog and support me! Especially when most of my friends are malays!

Hari Raya nak datang! Hurry hurry bli jewelry from aku! 99% handmade and quality guaranteed! Jagan ignore ignore eh? Mira pun support already! So those reading this now, namely Aqilah and Aishah, SUPPORT EH! >:D



Mira will be getting this bracelet for me, and she wants it customized with Mermaid knick knacks on it. I'm going to have find them for her. And I think I'll be heading down to Chinatown later. The only problem that I'm having right now? Cash-flow problems. How am I going to find the money to earn money? Ironic isn't it?

After blogging, I'll have to go on and edit some of the other photos that I'll be putting up on Pretty Trinkets. And I've got to take more pictures of the necklaces that I have. What a lot of work. Yet I don't even know if this is going to work or not. Oh wells, I've got to try everything in life. :)

Then after which, will be heading down to Chinatown for some material hunting. Was supposed to meet my Auntie Cynthia at Skyroom today to show her my creations. But I guess I'll make it another day. Cos' I haven't really got my accessories ready for accessing. Then I'll be meeting Hamdi in RP, and I don't know where we're going to head on after that. :D


Will be waiting for Mira to send me those pictures taken on Saturday night. I don't really want to look at those pictures because I think I look FAT TO THE EXTREME that night. And I had a hairband on too. Horrible. Hahaha! Its been long since I hung out with them, and its fun. I suddenly feel as if I found my friends again, those of which I had neglected in the past. Maybe I should try neglecting Hamdi instead? Nah. Can't do that. He hadn't deleted his Facebook too. I don't know how to approach him on that topic.

But I'm happy for one thing. He actually suggested us sharing his Facebook account. HELL YEAH I WANT TO! 5 seconds later, he told me he wanted to have it deleted. ... A perfect example of a complete pain in the ass.

Alright! Work work work!

HONEY
MARIAH CAREY

[BUTTERFLY]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home