Monday, November 16, 2009

I need desperately need some sleep

STOLE
KELLY ROWLAND

[SIMPLY DEEP]

If my boss comes up to me right now, and says that I'm fired, for no apparent reason. I think I'd just stand up, and walk out of the office with my stuffs. Without even asking why. No, I didn't do anything wrong (at least illegally) to jeopardize the company. I'm just fucking stoned and tired right now. I didn't fucking sleep last night cos' I freaked myself out believing that there'll be a black shadow looming over me, and breathing heavily down my neck.

All thanks to this movie. I watched it yesterday afternoon with Mira at Causeway Point. And although they name it the next Blair Witch Project, this is way scarier than BWP. As the nights progress, the things and sounds that were caught on tape gets more and more frightening.

Initially, everything started with a simple door movement. Then loud knocks and bangs that eventually becomes extremely violent. There were a couple of scenes where I laughed though, when I know it isn't funny. But I just can't help but look at the couple's reactions. Hahaha!

I heard that there're 3 different endings to Paranormal Activity. And it has caused Mira to be very pissed, in fact. The scares of the movie didn't take its effect until I was about to sleep. I didn't want to switch off the lights... I didn't want to leave my bed unnecessarily... I made sure I did all my pee-pee before sleeping... All the measures to ensure that I'm safe on my bed with my bantal busok. Still, I managed to have only 3 and a half hours of sleep. So much for wanting to sleep early for the sake of my complexion. :(

So talking about my complexion, Saturday I had to undergo IPL for my skin. Not a sensational feeling. They were saying that the pain actually feels like a rubber band snapping sensation. LIES. ALL A BUNCH OF LIES. First, how the fuck could it be a sensation?!

Sex is a sensation. That?! IS NOT.


And second, no rubber band snapping. I feel electrocuted. NOT FUNNY. :( And after which, I have to go through another process whereby the doctor used this special equipment to burn holes on my face. Literally burn holes on my face. I am not kidding. That was painful like shit. Seriously, the sheets on the bed were almost completely torn out by me. Hahahahaha. I was pulling onto the bed sheets and gritting my teeth so much I think all my teeth has been grinded to powder.

All for beauty lor.

Watched this with Mimi on Saturday too. I think its fucking good. Really nice 2 and a half hours. I needed to pee so badly but because the action doesn't stop at all, I couldn't make myself go to the toilets. And I suddenly don't feel like blogging anymore.

CAN'T LET YOU GO
FABOLOUS FEAT. LIL' MO

[STREET DREAMS]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home