Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lies lies all lies

BREATHE SLOW
ALESHA DIXON

[THE ALESHA SHOW]

I'm runnin' out of patience cos' I can't believe what the hell I'm hearin'...

Good morning everyone. My clock now shows that its 19 minutes to 12PM. So I've got to make use of this Saturday morning that has already half-wasted by my sweet slumber.

I was supposed to have my facial at 1230PM, but Esther's not feeling well, so I'm going to have my appointment either on Tuesday or Thursday. Then, I guess I'm going to have to postpone my tuition to Monday and Tuesday/Thursday. My skin's condition is pretty much a wreck right now. Well, no suprise since I've got to cake my skin with make-up 5 days a week. And I don't have a good complexion to start with.

Talking about face and make-up, I've received this email from a friend regarding lipsticks. And man, I feel dead already, after reading the email. I suppose some other females have read about it before.

This lipstick information actually came from some Toronto doctor who works in a certain Mt. Sinai hospital, where he's under the breast cancer department. In a nutshell, its talking about lipsticks that contain high amount of leads which could cause cancer, especially breast cancer. I don't know if its a hoax email or not, maybe this guy/girl who circulated this email has a problem with high-end brands, but hell, I love my breasts. I am not going to risk using lipsticks that will give me breasts cancer or any other cancer.

Christian Dior
Lancome
Clinique
Y.S.L.
Estee Lauder
Shiseido
Red Earth (Lip Gloss)
Chanel (Lip Conditioner)

So what's left... I don't know. After all, I'm only stuck to BodyShop, cos it feels like the only make-up that doesn't corrode my face further (fow now). For sure, I feel dead already because I've been using this Dior lipstick and lip gloss for the longest time already. And its finishing soon... :(

I wonder how much lead I've already swallowed. Eee...

Waiting for my dad to come home, then I'm going to drive the car to fetch my mom from work. Hopefully, today I'll make no more mistakes on the road. My dad's been so patient with me for the past few weeks that when he shouted at me last week, it totally scared the shit out of me. And I was stuck in the middle of the road, hogging the rest of the cars, IN THE MIDDLE OF CTE. I so totally deserve my license. :)

After which, I'm going down to Chinatown complex to get some beads to make my 3-tier necklace, to sell to my mom's colleague. Like hell, I'm excited to get my hands on this thing, and have the extra money come back to me. :D

My aunt's always been making me necklaces for me to wear and all, ... I feel like I owe her so much. I love her! :) Since I was a little girl, I've been showered with gifts by her. She gave me whatever I wanted, even when I say, I don't. Even till now. And even when I'm working with her now, she'd shower me with food. And I was always end up not paying for them. So right now! I've got to be independent and pay for my auntie too!

Chey... I talk as if I'm going to start selling necklaces for a living. I still need my auntie's help in guiding me. :D

Booked some tickets to watch Monsters Vs. Aliens too, since Tuesday. The 725PM, 3D one at The Cathay. Was supposed to watch it with Hamdi. But I think I'm going to have to watch it with someone else today or maybe just give them away. He blew it. Its not my fault.

He lied to me yet again, over and over again yesterday. All of which I uncovered, and he wasn't happy with it. He thinks I'm some 3 year old kid. Even 3 year old kids wouldn't buy his lies anymore.

I'm pretty tempted to ask Ima, whether Bud Young would be free to go catch a movie with me today. But then again, why stoop myself this low? I'm single now. I'm being lied to. I still have myself.

Like the saying goes, I am my boyfriend.

I'm going to learn to love myself more. So what if I bought couple seats, even though I'm alone? Now I know I wouldn't have to put my bag on the ground.

Buy things for him... Does he even appreciate it? I could've gotten myself bags and shoes that I've set my eyes upon. Pamper myself with some spa treatment.

I woke up this morning feeling what a fool I am. He has already walked away to find his life. Why am I still here clinging onto him? I have my own life too. If he could walk away, and have his own fair share of fun, I could too. After he left, that path I'm taking has been sealed off, with the words "its over" spilt all around it.

This sucks.

TAKE YOU THERE
SEAN KINGSTON

[SEAN KINGSTON]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home