Thursday, August 20, 2009

When you call my name, its like a little prayer

LIKE A PRAYER
MADONNA

[LIKE A PRAYER]

I think this has got to be one of Madonna's best songs ever made. Honestly, it never really bothered me that she still reigns as the Queen Of Pop. She never made it as QOP in my heart. Haha. Ok, I guess its kind of like a personal grudge against her. But her songs never really give me the 'sing in the bathroom' feel.

King of Pop, the late Michael Jackson, I love him. Who doesn't?
Prince of Pop, Justin Timberlake, I've been singing his songs since he was in N*Sync. Bubblegum pop to pop to R&B, I followed this guy.
Britney Spears, Princess of Pop, same as Justin. And she's still making great pop songs now.

However for Madonna, her songs never really made me want to sing them. Even hits like 4 Minutes featuring Justin Timberlake , I do skip it once in a while.

Anyways, the reason why I blogged about Madonna is this:


I so want to own this necklace. :D


Oh! And I made a new necklace yesterday too.


Caught Up! at the Cineleisure with Hamdi on Tuesday, and I have to say, it has its own touching moments. I couldn't help but cried twice when I watched that show. I wish I could be that loving with my man when we grow old in the future. Loving old man and old woman. :)

Bought 54938509353 beads yesterday and I can't help but just look at them. They look so delicious and so pretty!


Today's pretty much like Hamdi's and mine's 'anniversary' which never existed. And I'm pretty suprised and glad that he wants to 'celebrate' it with me today. Hahaha! Though we didn't do what couples usually do, I'm still happy although exhausted to the bones. We went to source for my materials, and then we went in search for Cecil Street and Maxwell Road. So these 2 idiots walked so far and for so long, only to realize that there's this road that leads us from our destination to wherever we want to go. VERY SMART!

I'll always remember you.

And so later, we had nice makan at Lau Pa Sat. And thanks to Hamdi, who wants to treat me. :) I've been having this Kimchi craving for pretty long, and yay! Today I finally have it. Now, I want to have Pepper Lunch!


Look at this face. I so want to have him all to myself!

After which, we went to Keppel Road to meet up with Emi and his new girl. She's ok. Though she really reminds me of another BE junior, Iffa. Of course Iffa is much prettier and more adorable. I've always liked that girl, cos I think she's so natural. Unlike all the other BE girls who are mostly some desperate bunch of gatal malay girls. I'm sorry I used to be good friends with them. But after the whole Bloco saga with Hamdi, I realized who's good and who's bad. And I learnt to not like that type of girls.

Took plenty of pictures with them, but I'm going to just post 1 picture.

Cos I realized I've been looking really fat these days. My depression days with Hamdi are over, and now my weight's all coming back. The 9KG I've lost... Its all back. ALL BACK. :(

Its not like I want to undergo the feeling of depression again, but I'm getting fatter than fat. And my legs, my arms, my tummy, my face... I think I look old and fat. My arms especially. They're worse than my granny's. I feel so demoralized everytime I at my pictures. The pictures I received from Mira from Saturday's BBQ, I don't even dare to look at them. I look like a fat Nyonya! :(

I wish I could hit the 40KG mark again. I want to look good in pictures. But anyways, today I want to thank Hamdi big time for letting me enjoy myself today! He must be pretty tired and broke himself, yet we didn't fight at all (at least till now). Bravo to myself for being patient too. CONGRATULATIONS HAM & PAM!

I love you, Hamdi.
Happy 1 year and 6 months to myself. :)


CRADLE
ATOMIC KITTEN

[RIGHT NOW]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home