Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Little Girl

SAME SCRIPT, DIFFERENT CAST
WHITNEY HOUSTON FEAT. DEBORAH COX

[WHITNEY: THE GREATEST HITS]

So today I took MC for another facial treatment at Novena. My mom accompanied me today, and it was so much fun and less painful to have some company. And my mom was treated with a free facial today as well. Yet I had to go through a painful bout of electrocuting and burning of my face again. :(

But oh wells, I'm glad that my complexion seems to be getting better though. $1200 well spent I hope. I love you, mummy. I hope the 24th and the 26th would be a great Christmas present for myself too.

And so I took the time to spend some time with my mom too. Went shopping, and I bought a bronze ring for myself. And my mom bought me a pair of bronze earrings too. And and! She bought me my Papillio slippers too! Wow... I'm like super happy seriously? Though my daddy doesn't like them slippers, I don't care. Cos' I've been wanting them for a long time already.

I wanted to get myself a pair of white original Birks, but I end up with something I told everyone that I'm not getting. A graphic Papillio. Hahaha! Oh wells. Papillio is Birks's sister anyways. THANK YOU MUMMY!

APPETITE
USHER

[HERE I STAND]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home