Thursday, November 19, 2009

Romantic Comedies

TEARY EYED
MISSY ELLIOTT

[THE COOKBOOK]


I've been watching lots of romantic comedies at my workplace these days. And I'll also be coming up with a list of movies soon, for what I'm going to have to watch everyday. That's how free I am almost every single day.

I'm not feeling fine at all. I feel disorientated, and I don't know what I want. At least for today, that is. No dinner dates. I'll just go home to mummy then. And I'll cry till my pillow turns completely wet.

If it so wasn't for my complexion, I think I would've been drinking myself to sleep. Gosh. I haven't drank for ages. Much less party. Everyday I talk to Mira, I just tell her how much I need to party and let loose. You know. You just want to go crazy for a night, and just forget about all your troubles. Its temporary, but I know I'll be happy for a night, and that's all it takes I guess.

I was watching What Happens In Vegas, and I so hate Hollywood movies for ruining my realistic thoughts. Like hell... I'll never get drunk, smooch a fucking smoking guy like Ashton, and end up marrying him. In the first place, I'm no where compared to Cameron Diaz. The only similarity that the both of us girls have is that, our skin are both acne-prone. Yup.

I miss having fun with the one I love. Wait, who do I love now?

PEACHES & CREAM
112

[PART III]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home