Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Random post

I DON’T CARE
FALL OUT BOY

[FOLIE a DEUX]

Blogging in the office @ 1500PM

I just came back from lunch with my boss and 6 other older colleagues. Surprisingly, the food was kind of easy to digest. I was expecting myself to be so stressed up (after all, its da boss), causing improper digestion. But hey, all went well. Strictly no traces of work in between our lunch conversations. I like that.

Will be watching Ice Age 3: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs after work today with Hamdi. Hopefully he enjoys it, though I know he isn’t looking forward to this movie. I’ve been waiting for this show since… Last year, the trailer was released?

Oh no… The sun is coming up. I secretly wished that it would just remain dark and gray for the rest of the day. I love dark dark days. They give me a sense of doomsday. ISN’T IT FUN? LIKE SERIOUSLY. Think about it! Typhoons in Singapore! Ok stop.

I’ll continue with my Da Vinci Code now. Blog another time.

SET ME FREE
ANASTACIA

[NOT THAT KIND]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home