Friday, June 26, 2009

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL
MICHAEL JACKSON

[BAD]

Today, is a very normal day. 26 June 2009. I was supposed to go for a BBQ which I didn't attend, due to some stupid reasons regarding Nizar and his girlfriend. Jing Ting's boyfriend just came back from Dubai. I'll be having my hair treatment with my daddy today after work. I'd be meeting Hamdi before I meet my dad, cos I took half day.

Everything was supposedly, going pretty smooth.
Well, at least that's what I thought last night.

So this morning, I was putting on my make-up ready for work. When I heard some commotion in the kitchen between daddy and mummy. I heard the "dead" word in Hokkien. So as political as my daddy is, I was expecting someone else to pass away instead. Like really some big shots, probably someone from our goverment sector or something.

The next thing I know, my dad walked into my room and said this,

Girl ar... Daddy got the latest news this morning from Starhub. An SMS was sent to me. Michael Jackson passed away last night."


Funny was, my first reaction was, "Orh." I just couldn't digest that fact until a few minutes later, when I was walking to catch my bus. That's when I got on the bus, and I sent SMS to close friends, telling them about the passing on of The Legend.

I'm very very affected and sad. Yes, I may ridicule him all the time. I make fun of him. But when it comes to terms with music, he is a legend. Whenever I see his name, as a featured artiste, as a producer, writer, whatsoever. I know damn, that song's gon' be damn good as hell. And I'm never disappointed.



And when I was on the bus, Class 95 played his song, Black & White. I know I'm not a huge fan of him, and it'd be exagerating if I cried. But yea, hell I felt like crying. He's a legend. And it came as a huge shock for me to find out he has passed away due to a cardio problem.

So when my office played his song, Heal The World, I almost cried again.



Michael, if you ever do get to read this, I don't know how. Please, bare in mind, that you'll always be in hearts of ours. Though we ridicule you often, you know well what you are. You're a legend. A legend at its best. Your tribute will be great, and I'm sure many tears will be shed. Rest In Peace. Like a empty void in the heart, you'll be the empty void in the music industry. We love you, Michael.

P.S.: No more surgeries in the nether world ok? :)

Oh. Wee Kiong and I have just made a pact. To visit his grave in 10 years time. I will, and I want to. If I ever travel to the United States one day, he'll be a grave I would want to visit. :)

Rest in peace, may God bless you always. Long live the legend, Michael Jackson.

MAN IN THE MIRROR
MICHAEL JACKSON

[BAD]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home