Thursday, June 18, 2009

In the office

NOBODY KNOWS IT BUT ME
BABYFACE


My cough seems to be getting worse. :( Strange thing was, I only contracted this ‘cough’ after I took those cough pills prescribed by my doctor when at that point of time, I wasn’t having any cough! Weird…

It’s 0910AM now. I wonder how long I could blog to sustain me for the whole of the afternoon. Or at least until 11AM, then I could call JT, ‘cos that’s when that stupid bitch would wake up.

Blogging on Words is boring. I couldn’t add pictures… Making my blog SOOO boring. I have so many pictures taken at the Jurong Bird Park that I wanted to post up yesterday, but couldn’t. And tonight, I’d be having tuition. So I wouldn’t have the time to upload the pictures again. What a bunch of excuses. :D

On second thoughts, I’m wondering if I should be giving Manfred tuition too. Since I’m still sick, I really don’t know yet if whatever I’m down with is contagious. What if… I had H1N1?! Seriously, the thought of being quarantined doesn’t scare me. In fact, it sounds surprisingly fun. HAHA! Since I’m alone now anyways, its no difference from being quarantined. :)

Yesterday was easy to pass. I spent the whole afternoon chatting with JT over the phone. Laughing at practically nothing. At least I felt happy for a while. Then the both of us were planning on what to do, how to gather everyone from our secondary school. Ok, actually just our long lost clique of friends. We miss them so much. It was more or less like detective work. The only lead that we had was Nizar. So I took over the job of bugging him for Shaik’s number. I was so freaking happy when Shaik replied me. I mean, I miss him the most man!

Shaik was kind of like an older brother to us way back in secondary school. Though he was mean to us, he never forgotten us, and he always took time to include us into whatever he has organized. We love him.

Alright, so much for detective work eh.

So we end up deciding to meet up tomorrow night under Shaik’s void deck. And we’ll talk and drink and shout and scream and laugh and smoke like mats and minahs. HAHA! Nah… JT and I don’t smoke. But for the rest of the above, we wouldn’t say no. Drink Ice Lemon Tea lah that is.

Know what? Suddenly I thought of something insane. First, when I saw Ice Lemon Tee, I thought of Mira. Then Aqilah. Then Minahs. Hm… All of a sudden I feel like getting a tattoo for myself. I DON’T KNOW WHY! Maybe I could tattoo Pokka green tea on my arm? Mira can have Seasons’ Ice Lemon Tea and Aqilah, the fiercest. Red Bull.

WAHHH….!

Let’s have some fun
This beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your Disco Stick


If I were at home, I’d be dancing, I’m telling you. Talking about dancing, I want to talk about my first clubbing experience at St. James last Monday. Okok… I hear some commotion…

”WAH LAU EH… SIBEH LOSER LEH! FERS TIME NIA!?”
”Oh my god… Slut. Confirm grind all the mats there one lor.” (Contributed by JT)
”Huh? Really ar?”
”LOLLL! So how?”

KAOPEI LAH! ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT UP! I actually had fun, and I did not end up having sex or one night stands with anyone, and no, I didn’t grind any ugly guys or got myself groped whatsoever.

But what the hell… I could hardly breathe when I was down there. Not that I want to say I’m really tiny, but EVERYONE ELSE IS TOWERING OVER ME! I was shoved in every possible way I could. People would just walk to a point where they could no longer walk, and then just stay there and dance. HAHAHA! I can’t walk, I can’t move. Initially when I was queuing out there, I saw tons of girls in heels and pumps, I felt so underdressed. I was duh, wearing sneakers. But when it was the partying time, I felt like a genius. It was so easy to walk, run, jump, do whatever you want. At the end of the day, nobody cares if you’re wearing Jimmy Choos or NTUC Extra shoes at the end of the day, as long as you can dance.

And the night before I went clubbing, my mom asked me if I had enough money. And I said I’m only bringing $20. She laughed as if she went clubbing before. That woman… Then I realized why she laughed! Cheebye… One miserable glass of Green Tea cost me $10. I’m never going clubbing again, unless I have free tickets.

Ok lah ok lah. Cheapskate lah.

But eh. I really adore the dancing part. Part of the reason why I wanted to go to the underage party is because I wanted to see the Bengs/Lians/Mats/Minahs. TOTALLY! TOTALLY WHAT I EXPECTED! >:D

Dyed my mom’s hair for her last night. Kept myself occupied all throughout the rest of the night, some things are best not to think. Oh! Last night was funny. My auntie actually bought this mask for $90 ++ for me. NO, NOT HALLOWEEN MASK! Its from Taiwan, and she claims that it will help in my facial condition. I’ve already tried even hormone pills, so nothing’s too scary for me. So I was expecting like a flimsy, white, wet, reusable cloth. Skali… It was a pink thick thick cloth with sponge underneath and an opening for your eyes and nose. ITS SOOO CUTE! I’ll take a picture of it and put it up soon. And it had this purple elastic lacey band on the mask to be put over the head. Hahahahahaha! It really is damn cute. I was to put it on at night only, before I sleep, or when I’m using the computer whatever. So I put it on after my bath, and my mom and I rolled on the floor laughing.

Seriously, I looked so kuku know! I had a hair-band over my head, then I had the thick pink oriental patterned mask on my face, with glasses over the mask. Like Pink Ranger gone wrong. HAHAHAHA!

I can’t stand looking at my face for more than 5 seconds without laughing.

But after a while, I couldn’t breathe already. Gosh. It was hot and suffocating underneath that mask. So I just took pills and went to sleep. That’s why when Aqilah and Mira spoke to me on MSN, I didn’t know at all, until I woke up at around 12 midnight to switch off my computer. Hamdi spoke to me too. Asking me about my fever and all. I told him I was going to switch off my laptop. Since he told me he reads my blog,

I have no more fever. Hope this answers.

Tomorrow night, Daryl and his band will be having a gig. I’m sorry to say that I wouldn’t be able to make it. I’m sorry. But I think I have reasons strong enough to back me up for not going. But still, I hope everything turns out fine this time, Daryl! I’ll be waiting to hear from you how you guys rocked the halls! RAWK BOTTOM! \_/ \_/

I think I’m going to have my haircut this Saturday at Glenn’s place. Argh, I hate going over to his place. Its so difficult to locate! And so far from my house too. But I hate going other places for my haircut too. I think my hair’s losing shape… And I want to have it cut shorter this time. Was thinking of having my hair dyed, but I guess not. No mood eh?

I don’t know what to blog about already.

People asked if I’m ok. Yea, I’m fine. Thanks for the concern, though you’re the one whom I was hoping would show me the concern I need. Still, thanks for at least brightening my day to show that there’s still people who do care for me. I should appreciate what I have and not think about what I don’t have. No wonder I’m sad. For a few days, I promise myself. That’s all I need, and have. I can’t grieve over something that’s been long dead, for as long as I could. It wouldn’t come back.

I still feel hurt, though.

I CAN’T LET U GO
USHER

[8701]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home