Monday, August 31, 2009

Sound asleep

DOWN
JAY SEAN FEAT. LIL' WAYNE

[DOWN (SINGLE)]

After Hamdi slept on the phone last night, I put down the phone and wasn't expecting myself to sleep much. Suprisingly I had a really sounding sleep. No sweet dreams whatsoever, but I'm still glad I manage to catch some 40 winks. And I just woke up. :)

I've been catching many movies lately, though I'm pretty much broke. Yet only a few are worth watching. I would highly recommand The Proposal starring Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock.


Reason being that the chemistry between the both of them is fantastic. They kept me laughing from the beginning till the end. The plus side's got to be Ryan Reynolds for sure. His body is like a huge gummy bear to me, I JUST WANT TO EAT HIM UP COS' HE'S DELICIOUS. Not something you could well imagine, but never mind that. In layman terms, he's so hot.

He's married to Scarlett too. Yay. I am not happy.

Caught Year 1 during the chalet that I had with Hamdi too. Stupid show. Jack Black's jokes are all the same. Its lousy and cheap. And its mix and matched with all sort of dirty jokes that I think I would've hear 14 year old boys laughing about at the back of my classroom.


By the way, I got to say that Michael Cera's performance was terrific. He's the only reason left for me to say why I would give Year 1 only 1 and a half star. He's such a cute little sissy virgin boy. :)

Watched Final Destination in 3D with Trevor and Jing Ting at Marina Square. I was really excited cos' its been eons since the 3 of us last watched a gore movie. Oh yea... We're gore fans. :D


It was honestly, pretty boring. And the 3D effects were ok... ... I was expecting more out of it. The way the victim dies were pretty boring. Not a lot of blood, but for this sequel, lots of guts bursting action in store. But still, compared to the other gore 3D that I've watched, Bloody Valentine, Final Destination 4 has still got a lot of blood to spill.

Downloaded some other movies to watch, and I've finished 2 of them yesterday. Was thinking of finishing the Hong Kong drama that I've borrowed from my mom, but guess I'm not in the mood today.


"BOOM BABY!"
First of all, this poster and the whole trailer didn't really appeal to me as much as the voice behind Kuzco, the emporer did. I love David Spade! His voice to me was just amazingly annoying, it doesn't grow. I've since know him when I was watching Just Shoot Me. He was a horny secretary by the name of Dennis Finch. Super hilarious.

So I waited 9 years for The Emperor's New Groove before I could finally download to watch it. :D


Yea... I watched this for Ryan Reynolds. And when I watched the trailer, I thought it was pretty funny as well. Ryan Reynolds being a fat kid in high school, and swooning over I Swear was HAHAHA! So cute... I didn't know Amy Smart was this pretty too. Like she didn't exactly caught my eyes, but I'm really suprised she really is hot. There's something about her eyes that reminds me strongly of Cameron Diaz though.

So Hamdi and I had a chalet together last Wednesday. And he told me that he love me. Like finally... In case you don't know, Hamdi and I aren't together. Though I self-proclaim that we are. I'm just a friend to him. Not even a close one. Just a friend. :) No, I'm not hurt at all.








Although its going to take my months to remove all the fats that we had taken throught the whole chalet, I think its worth it. I've been that happy for a long time now. It has been raining on all 3 days, and we spent most of the time indoors inside the chalet, just watching meaningless TV. Just playing wrestling once in a while. :) It was fun.

And then he told me he loved me. Hahaha! That was the sweetest thing that has happened since a mat asked me for my number through the glass. I love him too. Then I cried, cos I was too happy. What an idiot.

But its all over now. He threw my trust and me out the window.

Maybe you need a wake up call
Cos' you're too comfortable
You think because you're bad you
don't have to work at all

It seems like I gotta do wrong
to get your attention
but maybe when i call this man up
you'll finally start to wake up


I think i'm gonna have to cheat
to keep your eyes on me
but maybe if i make you jealous
you'll finally start to wake up


Had a talk with Syaza and Hamdi last night too. I feel better.

I SWEAR
ALL 4 ONE

[ALL 4 ONE]

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home