Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Teachers' Day!

I received a little gift from Manfred today. A pink teddy bear that holds onto a sunflower that says, "Happy Teachers' Day". Awww...! The best gift I've received right after Manfred's good results. :)

Oh yea, he's gotten full marks for his mathematics too! YAY! 17/25 though for his Science. Its ok. Ms Goh here will continue to coach him. :D

This tuition teacher here, is in a naughty mood today, on a Monday night. Awesome. All of a sudden, I want to go to a club and just hook up with some guys in the dark. Then again, my conscious bites into me.

I really need to shake my ass though.

Will be waiting for Hamdi at Admiralty Park tomorrow after his FYP, to see whether or not he could accompany me down to town to collect my handphone. I know calling him or SMS-ing him is a much easier way to confirm with him.

I guess I just need to hear it from him, him.

Going to be drinking with Trevor and JT now! :D

0 Speak here:

Post a Comment

<< Home